Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wet-nesday

Just a quick little post today. As you can see I've added the WBC ratings to the blog, they will be updated every month to let you know who's ripping it up.
The 2 Foreman admiring their shitty work. You can see the massive crack in their dodgy retaining wall.
Things in the school yard have been pretty cruisy this week, not too hot with all this rain around so everyone has been in good spirits.We had a couple of 'traditional' steelies come down from the goldy this week to give us a hand. When I say' traditional' steelies I mean that 90% of steel fixers are all the same, they get blind every night, stoned as all day and night, and usually sleep very little thurs-monday. Very funny characters most of them. One of the guys to come down was Crazy Craig. He's about 4ft tall, almost 50 years old and as his nickname suggests, he is crazy. He got his finger jammed between 2 very heavy steel bars, Ripping his fingernail clean off, blood pissing out every where, but that didn't stop him. He just kept working. We had to tell him to go wrap it up cause he was putting blood everywhere. Mate if that was me I would of went straight home.
Our 2 little ferals have spent the last 2 days at home because of the rain. Usually that drives them insane but they have been playing together really well, dancing and painting.
The littlest one in the belly has been busy as well, rolling around and kicking like crazy.
Jess has been awesome again, looking after us all making sure we are all fed, healthy and happy.
Oh to be 8 again
Monday night we went out to our Niece's birthday which was great! More great food and great company, not to mention the beer!
Sad looking fun
Today the rain set in a bit heavier so we finished work early and I was lucky enough to find myself some fun waves. With the wind and rain around I thought I'd wear my steamer, BAD move! I was cooking! my hands were as red as the front light at 19 orlando st.
So we've passed hump day again. This weekend is looking busy. I gota work sat, then there's curry fest in woopi, after that Manly play cronulla. Sunday we are having a boardriders thing for youth week. I'm not sure what's happening, but any excuse to hang at the beach and eat off the barby.
See ya round like a rissole.

1 comment: