Friday, February 18, 2011

Sadie and her man

Isla self administering
Nice sunrise today
Oh the joys of renting! Roll up Roll up, any busy body who wants to have a squizz through our home, come round tmoz we have an open house!!
   So we spent all day cleaning, mowing etc, which isnt too bad if your a cleaner or lawnmower guy, but for me that sux. At the end of the day though the house is in tip top shape. Once again I fazed the early surf because of the tide, but the wind came up a lot stronger from the east today so my surf was a little choppy, but still great fun. My two little darlings are ok considering their state from yesterday, isla's temp hasn't gone too high thanks to the medication, and ari's fat lip is down to about Angelina Jolie size. My big darling is preparing for a holiday to perth next week so she is very excited. Jess is taking isla with her so me and ari are left to fend for ourselves, I know don't panic, we will be fine, nan's available mon- wed to look after ari while I surf, then pop can take over thurs/fri. Na just jokes, I'm really lookn forward to spending a bit of one on one time with ari, we will have a ball. Although being the big girl that I am, I'm not looking forward to being in the big scary house on my own. Maybe we might both stay at nans this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment