Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sharp Surfing!

wa bound
The little pocket rocket, Jayke Sharp, From Sandy, Smashed his way to 4th place in the Burleigh Breaka pro today. The contest is a 4 star WQS!! In Laymans tems, This means that he Kicked ass. The other 3 finalist's are among the top ten surfers in the world at the moment, and to finish the final only needing an 8pt ride to win, Well this is nothing short of spectacular!! Go son. Before all the surfing action, I had to take Jess and Isla to the airport for their big voyage across the country. The departure lounge was tear free to my surprise.(as soon as they got on the plane I'm sure the tissues came out) I think my strength rubs off on the girls too, Ha;) Na I am missing them  pretty bad, As is ari, She told me" her heartbeat was broken coz she misses mum so much". Cute. As we were both feeling a little lost without Jess and Isla, we decided to go for a swim at backy, which was insane!! The water was warm as a bath, and Ari and I even managed to get a few waves together on the lid. After the beach came fresh cooked prawn sangas at nans. U beauty. When we got home, Ari invited me to a magical tea party on the rug. The tea party didn't really last long, The host was stuffing about making some sort of pie so I started playing the xylophone. I now know that a xylophone has NO place at a magical tea party.

I apologize for my bad spelin,grama and punk2ashn. My proof reader is away on holidays      

No comments:

Post a Comment