Tuesday, March 29, 2011

ol sleepy

Duno what happened this morning? Jess had to wake me at 625am, which left me 5mins to get ready for work.
I only had time to make my cuppa, get dressed, then out the door. I must of slept through my alarm? First time I've done that in years.
The new 4 story office block on high st Coffs
Sooo not keen on the way into Coffs. My caffine levels were down and it was drizzling rain, I was still half asleep just dreading what the day was going to offer. First stop was the new Coles job. We had to finish the rest of the columns and then stand them with the forklift. It was lunchtime by the time we finished, then we headed over to St Augustines school to finish the day.
Us steelies love a bit of rain sometimes
Jess had an appointment at Rosies "house of pain" this morning whilst the ferals played at nans. No major reports on the girls, they are still powering along. Ari being a great big sister to her little psycho sibling.
Wrestle time
Looks like the dirty flu germ could be rearing it's head again. Ari has some green goo and a bit of a cough, Isla is putting up a bit of a fight though so hopefully the dirty germ doesn't get a hold of us too bad.
Hump day tmoz, gee the weeks roll bye when your working. Looks like I'll be working saturday this week so if your reading this huey, save all the barrels for sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment