Tuesday, March 22, 2011

STINKING Hot!!

Someone turned the heater on today, man was it hot!! I had so much sweat dripping of me, it was like a running tap. Sweat in my eyes, running into my mouth, yum.
We were working back at the school, I think the teachers were glad that it was so hot cause it shut us up today, there wasn't much singing coming from us steelies. The students were very disappointed, but we were struggling to breath let alone sing. To make it worse the northerly breeze was blowing the septic right up our nose. Now, I know I've got a bit of a bad reputation when it comes to rear end fragrance, but this schools septic had me covered easy! So dripping wet, covered in sweat and 500 kids poo particles, we were very pleased to knock off early today.
There was no surf for me this arvy, I had to drop my shit box car off at the mechanic. I was a bit worried about towing it through woopi but it all went sweet, I'm hoping it will be something cheap and easy to fix, otherwise it will be going to scrap yard! Full tank of fuel in the f@#$ing thing too.
My 4 girls at the beach, love it!
Jess and I took the girls down to the beach for a swim after the mechanic. The water is still awesome and after the hot day we had, it was a perfect finish. Ari and Isla had fun in the sand as always.
Cool beach hut
Queen of the hut
Home for dinner, baths and bed, but someone still has the heater on? Wtf? Bring on winter I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment