Friday, March 11, 2011

Groundhog Day

Same bat time, same bat channel. I rocked up to our awesome little sand bank first thing this morning and was stoked to see a tiny jump in swell. Out came the bat phone to rally the troops. Corporal Casey Glover and Sargent Toddy Tango joined me yet again to milk some more goodness out of our own perfect little wave park. Although the wind cut our sesh short, we still got some howlers!
still pretty fun this morning
Ari went off to little school and came home with the most impressive painting that she has done to date. She painted the red barron! The teachers were spun out. I asked Ari why she painted the plane and she said " I just wanted to see if I could paint a plane." I dunno if I'm bias but I reckon she is a freak! She has got to be an artist.
Ari's red barron
  Jess had to take Isla for a catch up swimming lesson. I had good intentions of mowing the lawn but thought I'd save my energy for the arvy surf, which was a bit of a fizzle, but still better than mowing.
Arvy fizzle
My post surf welcoming commitee
I felt like putting a bit of a treat on for dinner so I cooked up cajun chicken with mango salsa, served with a side of steamed veges, and man was it good. It would've been the best ever if I'd read the recipe for the cajun spice right. Instead of teaspoon I put tablespoon so the chicken certainly had some flavour.
Today also marks the return of the footy for the year! you little bewty!! At the time of post it looks as if nothing has changed, the rabbitohs are still shit, gus gould still looks like a wombat, and he is still the most annoying person on tv.
Tmoz is guna be a great day! First I'm guna go get shacked of my head, then I'll watch Manly smash Melbourne again. It doesn't get much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment