Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Trading boards for hard hats

goodbye my precious little bank
My last day of holidays today, as I found out I'm back Steel fixing tmoz. Can't wait!
I couldn't pull myself out of bed for the early, I'm all surfed out. I can't remember the last time I wasn't keen to go for an early when I knew the waves were pumping. However I still had to go down to report on the conditions for Swellnet. As soon as I got there I knew I'd made a mistake and I should have dragged my old Monty Burns-esque body outa bed because it was going off. Anywho I got a great shot for the surf report, there woulda been a few crew wondering where the bloody hell that photo was taken.
swellnet pic
We had a busy morning with the tin lids, swimming lessons first then down to boambee for their massage.
Ari has turned into the naughty kid at swimming lessons who doesn't listen to the teacher, shame. She just plays around going under the water, grabbing the toys she's not spose to, all the while Di is saying "Ari listen" "looking at Di Ari". I could see that even the ever patient Di was getting frustrated.
Isla on the other hand, had her best lesson yet. She loved it! She was constantly trying to go under the water and happily falling in when doing Humpty Dumpty. Go Isla!
That was the fun part done, now it was off to Rosy's house of pain for some Muscle neurology. Both Ari and Isla's spines were out about 1Oml.
It's pretty amazing to sit and watch Rosy work her magic, although hard at times because the girls are in some pain, but you can see the results immediately. I fully recommend adults and kids to hunt down your nearest Rosemond Muscle Neurology center. It is not a pleasant massage but it does wonders, not only physically, but mentally and emotionally as well.
so cute
A quick stop at the shops on the way home then I went surfing with my sister. The waves weren't all time like this morning but we had fun.
Back to the grind tmoz and I'm strangely looking forward to it. It's been about 5 months since I've tied steel.
My tools have probably rusted together, and my back will be pissed off that I'm bending over in the sun, and not lying down on my board, in the ocean, but our bank account will be stoked.    

No comments:

Post a Comment