Monday, March 28, 2011

Up then down.

Nearly broke my leg trying to exit this one
The real slim shady is back! I would like to say a big thanks to wifey for pickn up the slack over the weekend, and delivering 2 great posts. I better not let her do anymore otherwise I'll be overthrown as editor.
I woke up this morning feeling great, after an awesome day yesty, I was pumped and ready for work.
Tight hook under the lip at boardriders
Yesterday was pretty hectic, surfed 5 heats, won 2 divisions, celebrated our good friends birthday, watched manly smash newcastle, had a good jam on the axe and still managed to watch my mate Patrick Jane in my fav. show on tv.
So, up early and off to work. We are just starting the basement slab of a new 4 storey office block in Coffs Harbour. As usual all the steel wasn't there so at about 11am we had to go over the road to the new coles site and build 36 columns. For those of you who don't know what columns are, columns are those annoying things in multi-storey car parks that are always put too close together so that every time you park it's like sitting a Holden precision driving test. Oh and they also hold the building up.
Nooooooooooooooooooooo
By the end of the day we had made about 15 columns and I was rat shit! Turns out I'm not so tough after all?
Ari's new footy card collection and her fav. Jamie Lyon
Too cool for school
Came home to find out Ari was having a sleepover at nan's, so only the little terror to worry about, which is still gnarly. Jess had made the most amazing spag bowl I've ever tasted and after a few beers I'm ready to annihilate a massive plate full.
Lookn forward to bed and hopefully a good nights sleep. Go to the coles site and smash the rest of the columns first thing in the morning, then over to our other job to finish the day.
Got my new board coming this week and also heading to Sawtell for Dean Morrison's movie premiere on friday night. So I rekon this weeks guna be a cracker, and I havn't even looked at the swell forecast.
Head down bum up.

Thanks to Tom and Shezza :] from St images for the great pics above, and their massive effort at boardriders yesty. Not only did they stand behind the lens all day in the sun [and Tom was also busy killing giants in the water] they had 7OO photos to sort through and edit after all that. Check out www.stsurfimages.com for more boardriders action.

No comments:

Post a Comment