Monday, March 21, 2011

Rock Lobster

bit bumpy early
Waking up to the sound of rain this morning was bliss. Not only did I think that work would be called off but I knew the surf would be pumping. I was already toss'n up which spot I would go to.
Some wise person once told me "Never count your chickens before they hatch". I wish I had of thought of that this morning, coz how wrong I was!
It pissed down rain all the way to work, then as we pull up to job site, the sun comes out. I didn't think to take suncream either and now I'm fluro red.
We had a massive day at work today! I'm not 100% sure, but I think we put about 30 tonnes of steel in!
The boys struggling. We steeled that whole area you can see
I managed to drag my sunburn out for a surf after work, so now I'm F@#$%^.
couple of fun ripbowls sarvy
Jess and the girls spent most of the day at home. The 2 ferals played nicely while Jess cleaned and washed and cooked and had a fight with the resident ant colony thats slowly taking over our house.
I'm very lucky to come home to a clean house and a great feed, not to mention the 3 happy, beautiful ladies that welcome me everyday.
There's only one more thing I want to add, and that is to say how bad that stupid show Glee is.

No comments:

Post a Comment